Subject: Bringing digital storytime to public libraries in Estonia
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2024 10:40:38 +0200

Dear Ms. Purga,

I hope this message finds you well. I found out through
<https://naple.eu/> NAPLE that the Ministry of Culture is responsible for
the interests of the national and public libraries in Estonia. Therefore I
would like to introduce The Reading Corner and explore a potential
collaboration.

We are expanding across Europe as a Video on Demand platform that brings
the magic of storytelling to life for children. Our platform offers an
engaging digital experience, allowing children to watch storytime videos
on devices like iPads or televisions (more details in the attachment).

We have already partnered with the Royal Dutch Library and the National
Library of Belgium, and we are reaching out to schools and libraries
across Europe. However, we’ve noticed that many national libraries tend to
focus on serving students and adults, leading us to realize that public
libraries, may be more aligned with our mission.

We believe you can help us connect with the right people. Could you advise
on how we might best reach the heads of public libraries in Estonia, or
suggest the appropriate contacts?

Thank you in advance for your assistance and I would love to discuss how
The Reading Corner can work with libraries in your country to provide this
unique digital experience for children.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Steyn Hooijer

Head of Partnerships

A            | Cruquiusweg 98a - 1019 AJ - Amsterdam

T            | +31 6 39 68 73 77

E            | steyn@ <mailto:[email-masked]> thereadingcorner.tv

W           | thereadingcorner <http://devoorleeshoek.nl/> .tv

S             | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/de-voorleeshoek>  | Instagram
<http://instagram.com/devoorleeshoek>  | Facebook
<http://facebook.com/devoorleeshoek>